A to Z Grantwriting
with Linda Vallejo
Learn how to gain needed funds and support through informative and invigorating seminars and the consulting services of a seasoned professional.
A to Z Grantwriting Online Course
Linda Vallejo has been teaching the A to Z Grantwriting Online Course since 1995.
The A to Z Grantwriting Online Course is a six week, twelve lesson, in-depth course that provides a discussion area for students to post questions, needs and assignments;is offered each month in over 2,500 colleges and universities nationwide, as well as in Canada, Australia, and England; and is consistently ranked in the top ten in national online courses based on student enrollment.
The A to Z Grantwriting Online Course is an invigorating and informative course that will equip you with the skills and tools you need to enter the exciting field of grant writing! You’ll learn how to raise needed funds by discovering how and where to look for potential funders who are a “good match” for your organization. You’ll also learn how to network and develop true partnerships with a variety of funders, how to organize a successful grant writing campaign, and how to put together a complete proposal package. This course speaks mainly to nonprofit organizations, schools, religious institutions, and municipalities seeking grants from foundation, corporate, government, and individual donors. It’s also an excellent primer for individuals wishing to become grant writing consultants or community grant writing volunteers.
CLICK HERE for Syllabus and Sign-Up
A to Z Grantwriting Workshops for Non-Profit Organizations and Granwriting Consultants
The A to Z Grantwriting Workshops and Seminars presents proven and simple systems to implement a successful grantwriting campaign submitting ongoing proposals to diverse “good match” funders.
Students learn how to:
- Research for and organize “good match” potential funders
- Diversify support to include government, foundation, corporate, business and individual donors
- Implement a grantwriting campaign to submit multiple, ongoing proposals
- Organize a grantwriting team and grantwriting office
- Establish collaborating partnerships with like-minded organizations and agencies
- Consolidate a complete grant proposal package including budgets, need statement, measurable objectives, and evaluation plan
Additionally students receive a training manual with targeted resources, samples and tools FEE: $1,500 6 hour workshop plus Xerox, travel expenses and per Diem FEE: $800 3 hour workshop plus Xerox, travel expenses and per Diem
for to contact us for details and scheduling
A to Z Grantwriting Individual Artist 4-Hour Workshop
The A to Z Grantwriting Individual Artist Workshop helps artists to prepare a full proposal package to submit for fellowships, residencies, and exhibitions.
Students learn how to:
- Study complete individual artist proposal package including resume, bio, artist statement, work samples, and budget
- Read and study one sample artist fellowship and residency application(s)
- Work in-class to write a draft artist statement, OR bio, OR resume
Additionally, students receive a workshop manual with links to regional, state, national and international individual artist grants, fellowships, and residencies. FEE: $50 per student (10 student minimum) plus Xerox, travel expenses and per Diem
CLICK HERE to contact us for details and scheduling
SIGN UP ! ! ! A to Z Grantwriting Monthly Newsletter
to receive our free monthly newsletter with regular updates on upcoming grant opportunities and direct links to application guidelines!